Nowadays, people look for an extra helping hand for house cleaning. And if your live and work in Singapore, this becomes a necessity. You will get full-time maids from Singapore services. But many families do not want to keep maids full time. It is where you need part-time cleaning services Singapore. You must keep certain things in mind while hiring part-time cleaning workers in Singapore. You also have to do paperwork with the company to hire a cleaner. Let’s look at the other aspects of keeping a part-time maid in detail.
Requirements to keep a part-time maid in Singapore
- Must be a citizen of Singapore
- Permanent resident of Singapore
- Must have a dependent pass
You have to make sure the following guidelines because foreign domestic workers don’t get the allowance to get hired in Singapore for these works. The agency or company takes care of every legal term and condition regarding that crucial matter. So, you don’t have to worry much about it.
Why do you need to hire part-time cleaning services?
Every woman needs a helper to maintain her house. When the home-maker falls sick, the part-time cleaners can make her home dust-free and do all necessary cleaning. The reason to keep them are:
- Keeping is more cost-effective than a full-time worker
- There are many added expenses when hiring a part-time maid
- They don’t live without you. So, your privacy remains yours.
- They help you finish house affairs fast, so you get time to spend with your children and family.
- Since you hire them from an agency, they guarantee you safety and professionalism.
Besides all this, the part-time cleaners mop the floors, do laundry, clean dust on electrical appliances, wipe off the dust over furniture, and much more. So, if you are living in Singapore and need a helping hand, contact the different agencies or service companies. They will surely provide you with the best services.